Sunday, June 26, 2011

White with 1

I have had this photo on my desk for some time and it really needed a page in my scrapbook.  It's a self portrait of my husband and I on the ferry to Alacatraz.  At the time I was about 3 1/2 months pregnant with our son and on a whistle stop tour of some places we wanted to visit before we settled down in Australia to begin our family.  Of course I took loads of photos on this trip but this has got to be one of my all time faves.  People say that when you are pregnant your are blooming and that is just how I felt.  Our love and our little family was in full bloom! 

6 comments:

  1. WOW!!!!! this is so awesome .... striking work .. hugz
    thanks for playing with us .. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! Molly what an awesome page and a fab design ...thanks for playing along with WW1

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful page Molly, I like how the flower make a lovely bold statment and love the bling circles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, once I went through my papers, this flower in the Kaisercraft Sakura Park paper just jumped out at me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous! I love the large title & that flower, as well as your circles :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wanted to leave a comment for this the other day but couldn't. This page is absolutely beautiful! I am a sucker for black, white and red and you just did a great job!!

    ReplyDelete