Thursday, June 23, 2011

Scrap Your Stash

Here is a LO I did for the Scrap Your Stash challenge over at Let's Scrap.
I am loving these challenges because it gets more of the unused out of it's packets and into my album.  For this LO I used Kraft Bazzill, Kaisercraft and Basic Grey pp, Flourish with a Bling, Basic Grey Brad, Green Tara flowers, My Mind's Eye Journal spot, and Pebbles Love sticker.  This photo is of my husband and I on our first trip to New Mexico where we fell in love.  Don't you just love it when a plan comes together?

1 comment:

  1. This is such a pretty layout, and romantic also! Thanks for sharing, I am now a follower. :)

    Stop by my new craft blog, Made Especially For You. It's still in its early stages but I promise I have many creative plans for it!

    Ashley
    http://especiallymade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete