Monday, June 27, 2011

Beyond the Door Scrap Challenge

Okay I know recently I have been on a bit of challenge binge but recently, I found this great challenge blog called Beyond the Door.  Each month they display a photo of a room taken from the doorway to use for inspiration and then offer the reader a challenge to scrap.  Well, you know me, I love a bit of inspiration and this one fit perfectly with a photo and some papers I had already set aside.  So here is my take on their challenge. You can view the inspiration photo here http://beyondthedoorscrapchallenge.blogspot.com/2011/05/june-challenge-no-2.html

6 comments:

  1. Brilliant take on the challenge Molly! Love the brads in the top right and the splatter of mist/paint. Thanks for joining in at BTD!

    Catie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous take on the challenge Molly... the brads look fantastic and I love your splatter detail!! Thanks for playing along at BTD :)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls! I had so much fun I can't wait for the next one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely Molly, love what you've done with the brads. Misting looks fab too, cheers, Leonie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fantastic layout, love the misting and the stitching with the brads is a fabbo idea

    ReplyDelete
  6. A really gorgeous layout Molly! :)

    ReplyDelete